“Won't be going back” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 26 Restaurants in Summersville
Summersville, West Virginia
“Won't be going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten here several times. The last time I went for lunch, it was bad. I hardly ever eat hamburgers but craved one so I got the junior. As I was eating halfway thru the burger, I looked at it and noticed it was PINK. I took it back to the counter and asked for the manager. A young guy, maybe 19 asked if I had a problem and I told him about the burger. He said he would take it back and get me another one. I said no - as by this point I was a little nauseated at eating pink hamburger. He said "well if money is the issue..." which I promptly said it was not. I wanted to know what the protocol was at Wendys for burgers found undercooked. he looked baffled. I asked for another manager and a woman came to the counter. She said they had cleaned the grill and perhaps the temp was not hot enough after cleaning and apologized. I got my 1.00 back but left concerned. People get very sick from eating under cooked hamburger and they did not seem very concerned. I will not go back.

Visited December 2013

Garden City Beach, South Carolina
“Typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Never had a bad experience here. It is what you would expect. Generally having nothing bad to say is an acceptable rating.

• Visited October 2013