“HORRIBLE”

Applebee's
Ranked #16 of 27 Restaurants in Summersville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stopped in to get what I figured would be a decently fast dinner. 2 hours later, I talked to management about the cold food I got after waiting OVER an hour for it after I ordered. The food wasn't that great, the staff was ridiculous. WHO walks by the same people for an hour and never asks if you need something?

2  Thank jhwildcat77

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Jessica and Kathryn were perfect! Great servers and were very helpful in suggesting items on the Menu! As well as 1/2 price appetizers!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The menu is extensive and the 2 for $20.00 is an excellent deal. We purchased a $50.00 gift card on our trip down and we were given a $10.00 card with purchase so on the way back we used the cards to cover our dinner and drinks. There were four of us and $60.00 covered the cost including one beer and a glass of wine, two appetizers, four mains and bit size brownies.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I used to like these restaurants but it seems that over the years, the food has got greasier and certainly not better.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We prefer dinner at Applebee's when we are on the road. They have a good selection of food and this one is not an exception. The wait staff were very friendly and efficient. We were quickly seated, our order taken and our meal arrived in a reasonable time for a busy location. We will eat here again.