We stayed here and felt it was an excellent value.
The rooms were clean - and for the price, we have no complaints.
Only two drawbacks:
1) The pool was outdoor (we already knew that - so no surprise - but my son wanted to swim, and it was cold that day so we didn't).
2) The breakfast was not the best (compared to other Hampton Inns. The eggs were extremely dry, there was not a meat choice, the water for the oatmeal was cold.
We ate yogurt, cereal, etc - so this would not keep me from returning...but we choose hotels partially based on a "hot" breakfast...so this was a little disappointing.
Overall, great value - clean, safe area - and for the amount we paid - we would stay here again without reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Summersville is the perfect place to stay while visiting West Virginia. Whether you are looking to enjoy a wine tasting at one of the local wineries, river rafting down the Gauley River or trying your hand at various water sports on Summersville Lake, there is no shortage of activities to try. After a day spent exploring the area, settle down to a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free internet access, fitness center, business center and a complimentary, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Summersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Summersville Hotel Summersville
- Summersville Hampton Inn