Sleep Inn
$94
$72
$119
$109
Quality Inn New River(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$90
QualityInn
$88
ComfortInn
All reviewsfront deskpocket doorroom was cleanwafflesnice showerfirst floorprice rangesink areasausagebreakfast was includedbiscuitshalfway pointlots of pillowsa great place to staystay there againrestaurants and shoppingvery nice hotel
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was extremely stylish. The room my husband and I stayed in was small, but very clean. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and the pillows were small, and I slept poorly the 3 nights we stayed. The breakfast was ok, and the front desk clerks were helpful and efficient. I would definitely stay here again, perhaps with a pillow of my own.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Newly renovated and is very clean. The staff is very friendly and overall is an average hotel. I would recommend it to travelers. It is in a great location being in the center of the town. The pool looked like it could be updated but we didn't swim so it may be clean.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn with a group for a two night stay so we could attend meetings at the Convention Center, which is nearby. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway. Across the four-lane highway is Walmart, other shops and restaurants. There were also several restaurants on the hotel side of the road.

There is a large parking lot. Check-in was easy and the staff was friendly. The room was clean and basic. The bed was comfortable. Even though there were spaces for a refrigerator and microwave, the spaces were empty. The night's stay was good. It would have been better with a refrigerator in the room.

Each morning we had the breakfast that was provided. There were many options available.

We sat outside near the pool on several occasions watching the children in the pool.

Our two night stay was pleasant and I would recommend the Sleep Inn for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed there two nights in May and was impressed with the decor, comfort and cleanliness. The breakfast was great as well. But what impressed me the most was a staff member, Karen. When I noticed that our room did not have a frig and requested one, Karen personally located, delivered and installed one. She did not wait to be told to do it nor did she wait to have someone help her with it and she did it with a smile. She epitomized good customer service. Thanks, Karen!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This was the second time we stayed at this hotel; both times we were on our way to Charlotte, NC from Pittsburgh, PA. This is about halfway for us. I reviewed it the last time we stayed there, because it was such a pleasant surprise. I'm reviewing it again because it is still the good quality hotel it was previously. The room was clean and comfortable, the beds very "sleep-able", and it's very conveniently located. We had a suite this time, with a sleep sofa because my young stepdaughter was with us. It was a true suite, with a living room that could be completely closed off by shutting the door. Most of the time "suite" means a short hallway (usually where the bathroom is) and you can't really close off one room from the other. There are several restaurants nearby, and a Sheetz across the road for gas and convenience items. Being race fans, we tend to travel to Charlotte a fair amount, and the next time we do, we'll stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family