Sleep Inn
$109
Hampton.com
$119
$81
Quality Inn New River(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$90
QualityInn
$88
ComfortInn
Summers Inn(Summersville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpocket doorroom was cleanwafflesnice showerfirst floorprice rangesink areasausagebreakfast was includedbiscuitshalfway pointlots of pillowsa great place to staystay there againrestaurants and shoppingvery nice hotel
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Bathroom and room were very clean which is always a major PLUS! Check in/out staff is very friendly and efficient.
I asked for dinner recommendations and the front desk gave me a list with several suggestions. The one we chose gave a 10% discount on the entrees when we mentioned the Sleep Inn recommended us.
Breakfast is more than adequate.
This is certainly not the quietest place we've ever stayed. I forgot to ask for a room away from others and exit doors (and on the top floor). And I didn't have my earplugs.

Room Tip: Get a room away from others and exits with no one above and/or use earplugs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James H
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed overnight twice on a recent trip, once on my way south and then on the way back. Everything was fine. On my first stay, the room seemed cold and I could not see a thermostat to adjust. When I went to the front desk to ask if the heat could be turned up, I was told that the controls were in the heating unit below the window. You need to open up the lid and adjust things yourself. In my case, I found that the room got uncomfortably hot in the middle of the night. On the way back, I forgot again about having to adjust the heating controls myself, and woke up in the middle of the night to find that the room was cool; that time, I just snuggled under the blankets.
On my first stay, I got the impression from reading the fine print on the back of the door to my room that the room rate for a single person was $7 less than I had paid. When I mentioned this on my return visit, I was told that the rate I had been charged was their standard rate. The woman at the desk did not seem to know that the room rate is posted in the room. However, she said that there was a 10% discount for AAA members or seniors. Since I am obviously a senior (71 years old), I was surprised that I was not told this on my first visit. I am also a CAA member, and was not asked on my first visit whether I was. So, if you are staying here and are an AAA or CAA member, let them know.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank David_L_H
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great professional friendly and helpfull staff.The room was clean and well appointed.
Lots of channels on the new flatscreen tv.Nice and roomy shower ,They gave ue a list of restaurants close by were we could a discount of 10% just by showing the room key ,
The hot breakfast that was better than we remembered from our past stay's
We really enjoyed the 24 hr coffee or tea bar.Free Wi-Fi.The beds were great
Over all a great stop plus great value. Keith I

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Keith I
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The rooms are spacious & clean. The wifi signal was amazing. A new flat panel TV with cable that works & has more than 10 channels. A hot breakfast in the morning. Water pressure that will blow you out of the shower. A front desk staff that just can't do enough to help you & is soooooo friendly.

Sleep Inn will be getting my money every time we travel to see the grandkids.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were expecting to be satisfied as we just wanted a place to stop for the night, but what a nice surprise, I would have been happy to stay for much longer. It was nicely decorated, very roomy, the bed was super comfortable, great shower... Also pleased with the free breakfast and free wifi. There were lots of restaurants and stores right there, and free coffee available 24 hours. The staff was very friendly. I just can't say enough good about the place!!

Room Tip: I doubt there's a bad room!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple