“A wonderfully SPOTLESS motel in Summersville, WV!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Summersville
Midland, Texas
“A wonderfully SPOTLESS motel in Summersville, WV!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I arrived after a long day of travel and was pleasantly surprised. My usual hotel in Wytheville was booked so I drove several more hours and took a chance and checked this Sleep Inn. The ladies were very helpful at the front desk and gave me a perfect non smoking room on the first floor. The room was spotless!! I checked the corners, the showers, sink. It was immaculate. The room has been renovated and looked lovely. Linens & bedding were great! I will stay again the next time I'm in Summersville. Oh and great breakfast too!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Gary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Katesey,

Wow! Thank you for sending your comments to trip advisor. i really enjoyed the detail of your comments. We really benefit from all of the comments we receive from our guest. I cant wait to share this with housekeeping. They go above and beyond with the detail of their cleaning. Your comments are proof of that. Thank you for making their day!

I really enjoy hearing the stories of guest who normally stay in another market, but for whatever reason, they end up with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Summersville.

Thanks again for sharing your comments.

Gary Withee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Peterborough, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stop at this hotel every year, and as usual, the rooms were comfortable with no problems. This year I noticed that the rooms seemed cleaner, with more attention paid to cleaning in the corners of both the bathroom and the bedroom. The most noticeable improvement was that they had knocked out a wall and made the breakfast area one large open room. Before you had to get your breakfast, walk out into the hall, and into another room to eat. It's a much better set-up now, brighter with more than enough tables. Breakfast is plentiful, with lots of choices.

The only issue we had was the internet cut in and out, but it really wasn't a big deal. Overall this is a great hotel, and well worth the stop!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 4givn,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to send comments to Trip Advisor. We do appreciate all of your kind words. I will pass this along to the staff. They will really appreciate the comments.

We are glad you liked our new breakfast design. You will be happy to know, it was from comments like yours that motivated us to expand and concentrate on our breakfast area. We pulled every comment made on the breakfast area and truly listened to what the guest were saying. We are receiving a lot of positive comments now. We truly turned a negative into a positive by listening to the wants and needs of our guest.

Thanks again for commenting to Trip Advisor.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The whole hotel is quite nice with shopping in walking distance.

The rooms are beautiful, nice bedding, and flat screen tv. The breakfast here is the best set-up I have ever seen at any hotel I've ever stayed, and I have traveled the whole world, wafffles, eggs, sausage, hot/cold cereals, yogurts, and much much more.

The ONLY negative I would say is the hallway carpet had an odor to it, like wet dog, and some of the channels don't come in clear; BUT don't let that stop you from staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
Gary W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Tammy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send in your wonderful comments to trip advisor. I was pleased you felt our newly remodeled rooms were beautiful. We are very excited about the new design and our guest feedback is indicating they are too.

In regard to the carpet and cable, rest assured I will look into that. I was unaware we had a problem. I do appreciate you making us aware of it.

Thanks again and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Summersville.

Pikeville, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good location, friendly staff, clean and comfortable. A good value for fall leaf viewing. We wanted to take a few days to view the fall colors in this part of West Virginia and this was a late booking in a great location. The breakfast and the comfortable bed were able to get us started on a wonderful day. It may not be the fanciest hotel, but it made the trip quite enjoyable. Almost forgot to mention, the rooms was quiet. We were not bothered by unwanted sounds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sax,

Thank you so much for staying with us and sending in your comments to Trip Advisor. I am thrilled you found good value in our property during your stay. Your comments are very beneficial to us. We enjoy hearing what the guest are thinking.

Once again thanks for your comments and making us your choice of stay in the Summersville area. We look forward to serving your future Summersville lodging needs.

Ligonier, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were moving our daughter home and we quite tired. We had no reservations and just stopped here. Our room was recently updated and the décor was very nice, I wished there had been a refrigerator in the room and we could hear the ice machine at night. The shower had fabulous water pressure and the coffee was quite good allowing us to get off to a good start the next morning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family and I was traveling through the area sightseeing and what not and just needed a place for downtime and that was suitable for price. We stopped at a few different places and were not satisfied with the price or outward appearance of them. We then pulled in Sleep Inn and I was automatically attracted to this hotel because of its location being away from Rt. 19. I went in and was automatically greeted by the front desk personnel, Abby, I do believe was her name, who you could tell liked her job. She was very helpful with telling us about the area attractions such as locally owned restaurants, Summersville Dam, Fat Eddies (which is a great ice cream place) and a few other things that we found very nice! Its so nice to find people who enjoy working at their occupation, you don't find that much today. The room was very nice clean and pleasant and the breakfast was very satisfying! I do not have a complaint about this site and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed August 2013
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is fantasic as it is close to US19 and everything else in Summersville. The hotel decor was very nice as it has an elevator and and a beautiful lobby. This does not stop there the room is even nicer and breakfast is perfect. I will definitely stop here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank joshua761312006
Also consider these accommodations in or near Summersville
Baymont Inn & Suites Summersville
Super 8 Summersville
Super 8 Summersville
#6 of 7 in Summersville
3.0 of 5 stars 325 reviews

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!