Quality Inn
$72
$68
Summers Inn(Summersville)
$45
Quality Inn New River(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$89
QualityInn
$80
All reviewsroom was cleanscrambled eggsan overnight staythe staff was friendly and helpfulmyrtle beachenjoyed our stayplace to staywould definitely stay here againmany yearsnon smokingfirst flooryogurtoutdoor poolgreat breakfastbiscuitsstayed one nightoff the highway
Reviewed September 20, 2010

We were traveling to Pittsburgh from Savannah, trying to get as far as possible in the shortest amount of time. We had planned on staying in Charleston, but when surfing the TripAdvisor reviews of hotels and checking rates/availability, it became very apparent that we could either stay at one of them OR eat dinner the next day. We noticed tiny, little Summersville, WV on the map and thought, why not? One of the best decisions we made!

After trying in vain to book a room from the car, with the signal strength rising and falling depending on our location, I called the hotel directly and spoke with Cindy. She was quite personable and more than happy to help me book a room, with our arrival in only a few hours.

Upon arrival, we found Cindy to have left. However, the desk clerk that checked us in (sorry, didn't get her name) was equally happy and helpful. The room was great-spacious and clean and quite; all we could ask for on our short stay. They even had tea with the complimentary coffee in the room- a big deal for a non-coffee drinker like me. Check out was just as easy, with Helen even helping us with a reservation for Pittsburgh.

We didn't partake of the breakfast offered as there was a restaurant down the road that my husband wanted to try.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2010

You can't beat how clean this hotel is! The pool is heated and very nice-one of the bigger pools I have seen at a hotel. The staff is very helpful and met our every need. Looking at the hotel from the outside, you would not know how nice and updated the rooms are inside. We stayed for 4 nights with two young children and an infant and really found it to be a quiet, comfortable place with nice amenities. If I ever go back to the area, we would definitely stay there again. My only issue was the continental breakfast-nothing was that good but it was free and there is a restaraunt right next door that serves breakfast. If you only had to eat the hotel breakfast once it would be fine but after 4 mornings of it, it got old.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2009

My husband and I stayed here with our 1 yr old son on our way home from Myrtle Beach. Our little one was tired of being in his carseat so we had to find a place to pull off for the night. The staff here was so friendly. They gave us a great nightly rate. The rooms were extremely clean and the continental breakfast the next morning was very good. It wasn't your traditional bagels and donuts...they had make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc. We would definitely stay here again if passing thru.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2009

We stayed here for two nights (3 adults). Hotel looks fairly new, free wi-fi, lots of parking, Walking distance to Walmart Super Center, Bob Evans, etc. Breakfast room can be crowded (small). We usually stay at the Hampton (several occasions) but thought to try Comfort Inn this time. It looks in better condition and was cheaper. Negatives were road noise (hotel layout is length wise along US 19) and a very noisy heat/ac room wall unit (I'm a very sound sleeper but it bothered me) and poor room housekeeping service.
In fairness though, the hotel was almost fully booked.
PS - Watch your speed on US 19. It's 50 and the local police departments are VERY diligent in enforcing the limit.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2008

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and were pleased with it's comfort and cleanliness. We slept great, shower was with good water pressure and curved shower curtain rod. ( I hate being touched by shower curtains!) The outdoor heated pool was clean and relaxing after a day of whitewater rafting on the beautiful New River. There were towels available at the pool as well. I would definately stay again. Although we did not bring our kids along this stay, we plan to in the future. The property is also pet friendly as long as you book a pet friendly room. Continental breakfast had a nice variety: cereal, doughnuts, yummy biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, belgian waffles, oatmeal, bagels with spreads, fruit, yogurt, coffee, juices, milk.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)