“recommended for a stopover”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Summersville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hamilton, Montana
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Very nice large standard queen room is equipped with a flat screen TV, work table with 2 chairs, dresser, and coffeemaker. No refrigerator or microwave in my room. Carrier air conditioner is quiet and efficient. Bathroom is very nice and has all the amenities. WiFi is fast and reliable.
Continental breakfast is adequate with cold cereal, eggs, biscuits and gravy, breads, and waffles.
The La Carreta Mexican restaurant, just up the road, is a good choice for Mexican food.
I would definitely stay in this motel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Duluth, MN
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Could not figure out how to change previous review, so added this rating so it would average out to 3 stars, which is about right.

Hotel Manager called on Thursday, five days after we reported the problem.

He apologized for not responding earlier explaining he'd been out of the office since prior to our stay and was surprised to hear that I had spoken with several hotel employees about the dreadful hideabed mattress and no one had offered to solve the problem, such as bringing in another mattress or a rollaway with a decent mattress. To her credit, one desk clerk did offer to move the three of us to a smaller room.

He assured me that he would refund the room charge (which he did), and personally encourage the staff to take a more active approach to problem solving in the future.

Hear. Hear.

While he's at it, I urged him to replace the hideabed as the arms are frayed and the mattress is shot.

Room Tip: Don't count on using a hideabed.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ScreenwriterPat
Cary
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I called and reserved a suite with two king beds. I realized that one of the three of us would be sleeping on a hideabed. However, when we got there, the hideabed was not a king, it was barely a double, and it was dreadful. The mattress was about four inches thick and so old you could feel the innersprings. I kid you not. I could feel the round tops of the innersprings through the sheet. It didn't help that there was no mattress pad. I spoke with the person at the front desk who assured me that it was a king. It was not. The front desk person assured me that the manager would contact me the following day to straighten things out. It has been several days, and guess what? No call or email from the manager. The king bed was decent. But I wouldn't put my dog on that hideabed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The Baymont Inn is a decent place to stay in Summersville. The room was clean, although the decor was a little dated. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was quite good. The property is well located next to a restaurant and near other traveller services. I enjoyed my stay, and would recommend the Baymont to anyone looking for a room in this area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Gary W, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Mike L,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. They truly enjoy hearing from the guest.

Thanks for sending in your comments to Trip Advisor. I love the title, 'SOLID CHOICE", I am glad you left with that feeling. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve your over night lodging needs.

Thanks again and we look forward to your return visit.

Gary Withee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Summersville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Summersville
Quality Inn New River
Quality Inn New River
#1 of 1 in Fayetteville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!