“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Summersville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We could not have been more pleased.We had a king bed with jacuzzi. The room was clean, quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable. Usually, on the first night in a new bed is restless. Not this one. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. A good value for the money. We will be back and will recommend Baymont to everyone we know.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Albuquerque, NM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while we visited family. The room was spacious and clean, the bed comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was weak, and the walls are thin. The staff were especially friendly and helpful. We stay at many hotels, and this may be the best breakfast we've found. There were many varied choices of food, it was very clean, and we found it much better than the restaurant next door! Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hillsborough, NC
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stopped in for a night's sleep and not much more. With hotels I don't know I check out the rooms before I check-in & I found the room looked great with a large jacuzzi and a spacious room, along with the promise of a great breakfast. I checked in. Then there was the road noise and the noise from my neighbors. It's now 1:58 AM and I wonder if I'll get any sleep. I won't stop here again!

At 2:05 the manager asked my neighbors to quiet down. I could hear every word said — the walls are that thin.

If you are hard-of-hearing & can take your hearing-aids out at night you'll love this place. If not, stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: The road side of the hotel has lots of noise from traffic. The back side of the hotel should be quie...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Summersville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Summersville
Quality Inn New River
Quality Inn New River
#1 of 1 in Fayetteville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Property: Quality Inn
Address: 903 N Industrial Dr, Summersville, WV 26651-2011 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Summersville)
Location: United States > West Virginia > Summersville
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Summersville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Summersville