“Not my favorite, but still very good.”

Los Agaves Mexican restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I like their Chicken Fihita Nachco's. Cheese dip is little expensive. I stopped ordering tea, too sweet. I especially like the quick service, good if your there for lunch. Recommend you get there between 11:15 and 11:45.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The staff was really nice and the service is very fast. However, my food was not very tasty. My burrito did not have much seasoning and the bread was soggy. My quesadilla was not very good either. My dessert was good, but it was not hot. I think I would give them a second try because they were so nice.

1  Thank LesliesLane
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Staff is wonderful and the food is pretty good. Too crowded and the atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I eat here every Saturday night! We mostly get fajitas and/or quesadillas which are always delicious! All the waitstaff are very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank MrsWilky1
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Twas a cold winter's evening and the service was good. The restaurant had ample parking, was easy to find and was warm and inviting when we entered. The menu was varied. It seemed that most people were enjoying the fajitas, but we were looking for lighter fare. The taco salad was very good as was the combo with an enchilada, chilles relleno and burrito. I was a bit confused when a footnote on the menu said it would be an extra $.50 for a poblano pepper with the chilles relleno. Indeed, it had no pepper, just stuffing and cheese. I would have paid the extra $.50 had I been thinking. Overall, it was very good and I would go back if we were in the area.

1  Thank Ragu10