“Best Mexican in the Valley”

Los Agaves Mexican restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 19, 2013

As regulars to this eatery, my wife and I agree with the general consciences of the local residents' who vote this as the Best Mexican in the area year after year. Clean, comfortable, and reasonable priced, the menu fare is prepared with attention rather than apathy. If the kids want burgers & fries, they will accommodate when asked. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the staff is rather transient and sometimes you have to bear with the trainee servers who rarely understand the English language. The ambiance is very nice - not a strip-mall location but rather a stand alone building with huge parking lot. Great Value and Very Good Food - but we really miss Jose'.

There are newer reviews for Los Agaves Mexican restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We walked to the restaurant from our hotel, approaching it from the back. It looked a little run down and crowded in an industrial / storage type area, but we went inside anyway. Their prices and proportions could not be beat. My daughter and I shared my meal and I still had some leftover. It is obviously a popular place in the area because though there are large inside and outside dining areas, the place was packed. For how busy they were, the service was quick and friendly

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We got take out from this restaurant while staying at a nearby hotel. Service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place has very good food and drink, good service, and very low prices. Only negative is the outdoor industrial/warehouse ambiance.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Some time ago, my neighbor and I went to try out the new restaurant as we both love Mexican foods. Every thing was really great and we plan to make it back soon. The price was very reasonable. I pray that nothing changes in the quality, service and mood to the waiters. I love the music too. The web site starts out with a festive song. Great! I have been to Mexico many many times and love the people, traditions and food.
I highly recommend this restaurant.
//... Joe