“Slow service - good food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Visited for lunch about 1:00 on a Wednesday and waited almost 25 minutes for one soup and salad and one sandwich and onion straws....... The food when it came was very good but the entire service time was beyond what one would expect for lunch. We questioned the wait time when the food was delivered and the return was 'sorry bout your wait' - a little more empathy would have been nice..... But at the end of the day - the food was very good.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I think this chain is better than most. I had a good experience at the newly-opened Longhorn in Orchard Park, New York, so I thought I'd give this one a try.
Service at the bar was excellent; Mike and his colleagues took good care of me. I was able to order a bottle of wine and take the remainder with me in a specially-sealed (and signed!) bag for that purpose.
I ordered a 14oz NY Strip, Medium Rare and that's exactly what I got. Perfectly prepared, tender and tasty. Eating at the bar has the added benefit of missing the lineups for the dining room. Maybe not great if you have kids in tow, but they do have call-ahead seating to help out.
I'll certainly be back if I'm in the area.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were in WV visiting friends and decided to go to Longhorn with them for dinner.
We ordered cheesy fries and they were less than impressive so my friend complained.The manager came over and took care of everything right away.The second plate that was brought out was a lot better than the first.
My salad was delicious!! The chicken was cooked perfectly and not rubbery like I have had at other Longhorn's.
Overall it was a nice experience

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I loved everything, the atmosphere, the food. It was cooked perfect. The prices were great. Just a perfect night

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I hate to submit such a short review, but we've all been to franchise steak houses.

That being said, this one is a little above average! I always eat at the bar. Due to to that fact, I'm always looking for a good conversation. Both the employees and the guest satisfy this.

You're probably more interested in the food and service...don't worry, both are great. If you have money to burn and you're priority is the quality of your steak, go down town and spend half a Benji on 8oz. If you want to find a great mix of quality AND value, go to Longhorn (unless you want to throw peanut shells on the floor). If you're looking to save a buck, go to Ryan's or Golden Corral.