“Great! Steak!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Union, KY
“Great! Steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I got a turkey "club" and then took family back later for another one. Best grilled sub I have had in a while - they do this just right!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank OneKentuckyFamily

Saint Albans, West Virginia
“Great grilled subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife's and my son's favortie sub shop. Long way for us to go there, but when we have shopping to do in the area and we're in the mood for something quick and easy. this is where they want to go. I have to admit their sandwiches are really good. I was a big skeptic for a long time but they kept pushing me and pushing me to try it and when I did, they were right. One thing I like about this place is they have tables outside and speakers hidden in the shrubs with music playing all the time. We enjoy sitting there when the weather's good. They're a little pricy but the subs are big as are the portion of fries. All I'll say is come with an appetite.

• Visited July 2012