“Average food, slow service”
Review of Bob Evans

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by on a Sunday afternoon around 3 pm and found several people waiting to be seated, however several booths were open. It appears they did not have enough staff. We waited patiently but were not impressed with the food. The location is great but attention is needed for the management of the restaurant.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

It is always a joy to go to Bob Evans. The South Charleston service is excellent, as is the food. Whenever I get a coupon with the BE Club, I invite a friend to experience Bob Evans!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Entered at 6 pm. Took 25 minutes to receive drinks, over an hour to receive food. Food had been sitting under a heat lamp until it was too tough to chew, except for my daughter's mac and cheese and my broccoli...both of which were ice cold...including a mac and cheese that had literally hardened.

Waitress did not offer apology nor ask why food was left uneaten. Manager never visited table; however, she visited and made sure to check on surrounding tables that were showing signs of frustration.

Worst 50 bucks I have ever spent. No one was pleased with their meal.

Terrible, terrible experience.

Will never reenter the establishment.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We've eaten here many times and the food is always good and for the most part so is the service. We have noticed that in the last couple of years it seems to be slipping a little. I know one thing that I do not like what corporate management has done. They used to give the wait staff any tip you left on your card to them at the end of their shift, not anymore. Now it is put on their pay check. I no longer leave a tip on my card but always leave cash. The wait staff people at all restaurants struggle to make ends meet, so unless the service is really horrible I always leave a tip. They can't control how fast the food comes out. I don't believe my wife and I have ever been disappointed in the food or the portions, or for the most part the service. Pretty darn consistent.

1  Thank bobby a
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Yesterday ate here. Service excellent and food good. We often eat at bob evans. This visit marred by sour towel smell near hostess station. They need to wash rags and floor and surfaces with bleach and keep it fresh.

1  Thank RocketFloyd