“Will be back!”

Holiday Inn Express Charleston / Southridge
Reviewed April 18, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for several weeks in March during a business trip. The rooms were very clean, quite, and comfortable. Breakfast was satisfying with enough of everything. Having never been to the area before, I was pleased with the fact that everything you may need
was close by. The young lady (Karrie) at the front desk always went out of her way to speak to me and make my stay as pleasurable as possible! She was very polite and professional. If there was anything
extra I needed, she was always prompt in getting it for me. I have stayed at a lot of hotels before, but this one has got to be the friendliest of them all! I will be back if I'm ever in the area again. Thumbs up to the managment for employing such a courteous staff as this one...I wish all my hotel stays were as perfect as this
one.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dm_burk67

Reviewed March 2, 2007

I stayed here in May of 2005 for one night while traveling cross-country and decided to use Priority Club miles to have a 3-day weekend getaway, this time with my wife and daughter.
First off, the location is great with easy access to shopping, services and a variety of restaurants. The young woman at the front desk was extremely helpful in pointing us to a restaurant that met our needs exactly.
The room was clean with nice furnishing and the beds were very comfortable. There was a microwave and a refrigerator in the room, the latter was not one of the tiny ones but a waste high model that was very useful for us.The bathroom was clean as well and had a STRONG water flow in the shower, which was a big plus. I never heard a sound from an adjacent room nor from above even though the hotel was fully occupied on the first night (I hate the paper-thin walls you find in some hotels).
The pool and spa were both clean and water temperature was just right. It was nice to soak in the spa while watching the snow falling outside.
The complimentary breakfast was standard for HI Express, with a well-kept dining area.
All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and would definitely return again.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank vabill
Reviewed January 28, 2007

I was with a large group of students last weekend and several rooms were robbed while we were there! The rooms were not very clean, and the ceilings are about 7 feet tall in the hallway. I would never stay there again and I would not recommend anyone stay there for any reason, unless you are with a bunch of guys and it doesn't matter. They stole medications from one room, jewlery from our room, Air Force One tennis shoes from a room, and they rummaged other rooms looking for things.

Stayed: January 2007
Reviewed March 17, 2006

Stayed here for 5 nights. Front desk staff were always helpful and courteous. Nice pool area, even though hot tub was not always hot. Breakfast bar always well stocked. Thick towels in bathroom, comfortable queen size beds. Excellent high speed internet access. Quiet location near many restaurants and shopping centers.

• Stayed: March 2006
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 4 in Cross Lanes
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charleston South
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in South Charleston

Been to Holiday Inn Express Charleston / Southridge? Share your experiences!