“Good Pizza and Service”

Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Snowshoe
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My family of 6 ate here for dinner on Sat night during the Blues Brews Festival. We got to the restaurant at about 6:00 and it was not crowded yet but when we left about 7:00 there was a line out the door. The first thing the manager told us was he was short staffed and the food would take a few extra minutes. We were surprised by this since it was an extremely busy weekend with the festival. Our waitress was very nice and helpful, she substituted items from the pizzas so we wouldn't have to pay a lot extra. The pizzas came out very quickly, I felt that the dough was a little uncooked however everyone else in my party like the dough that way so maybe it was just me. Otherwise, the pizzas were very good. We ordered 2 large pizzas for 6 people and it was more than enough food, we actually took a few slices with us. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a less expensive family dinner with good pizza (there were also other items on the menu but I didn't have them).

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Had a very good pizza with friends but $24 for a pizza! Really! The quality of the pizza was fine but I've had just as good of pizzas for less than half the price. I also wanted a Stella from a good selection of beer but guess which one they were out of. Closed at 10:00 which was a bit early for a Saturday night.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

portions were large, very good and tasty -
glad they were open on a Monday evening in Summer - not much else was open on the mountain
Server was nice too

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had dinner here with another couple during the Blues, Brews, and BBQ at Snowshoe. We were looking for something quick before the concert. Bad choice.Our waitress, Crystal, was wonderful but ran ragged! Hire some help folks! My wife and I got our pizza after a long wait. They had confused the order of our friends pizza and it was another fifteen minutes. Our pizza was not very hot but very good. We heard three different tables complaining that people who were seated after them had already gotten their food. Very unorganized place!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We were in a party with 4 adults and 8 kids. The waiter was excellent and he joked and carried on with the kids. 5 different pizzas, and they were all good. Didn't have to stand in line long, and it was during peak season. We hit it at the right time because once seated, the wait was 45 minutes or more. We weren't rushed, and everything was very good. Refills were kept up. Not the very best pizza in the world, but still a great place to eat.