“Great Food and Walking Friendly”

Village at Snowshoe
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Snowshoe
More attraction details
Owner description: Located atop Cheat Mountain, this resort village features many resort amenities including hotels and a plaza filled with shops and restaurants.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

we liked that we could walk around. Everything was close together. Food was great. View was even better

There are newer reviews for Village at Snowshoe

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I love the Village at Snowshoe. There are nice stores and restaurants there. My favorite store is Full Tilt, right in the center of the village. The village looks lovely in the winter, with lots of snow.

1  Thank Oliv1a
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have always liked the liked the village look and feel. The food choices are crazy high in price and obviously frozen stuff picked up at Sam's club.... Fox Fire used to be the only good choice but now they have slipped into the abyss. I'd rather drive back down the mountain to the Subway..No real Après-ski experience, well maybe if your a teen... but nothing really note worthy. Still if you can't make it out west and need a quick ski fix, then I would return, bring my own food and entertainment.

2  Thank DamienAtlantaGa
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have been to snowshoe in the winter AND the sumer! It is one of my favorite places to visit. Very reasonable prices for lodging, Tickets and events. The snow park and trails are very well maintained and for whatever reason it never seems to be crowded.
I spent a 4th of July on the mountain and it ws a fabulous time. rode the 4 wheelers on a tour, it was very well worth it.
I am planning on making this a tradition for my family , now that I have a new GRAND BABY!

2  Thank Dalfin B
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Loved the feel of the village. Wished they had outdoor apes ski entertainment. Not too crowded, easy to get from one place to the next.