“Cool atmosphere, slow service”

Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Snowshoe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Cool atmosphere, slow service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I loved the interior of the place...every time I go back I see something I hadn't noticed on previous trips. The food is pretty good, a bit high priced, but hey...it's a resort. My only disappointment was the service. Tried the place three times, and all three times it took forever to get service, and once you did, it took forever for food and drink.

Visited February 2014

richmond, va
“Horrible for Dinner”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Went to The Junction on 1/30/14 for dinner. First - iced tea was disgusting so we sent back and drank water. Husband ordered NY strip - no way this was a NY strip - loaded with fat. I ordered the veggie burger - it was disgusting and smelled weird! Fries were good. So hubby didn't eat the whole steak (rare for him) and I didn't eat the "burger" Waiter told supervisor who came to the table to apologize that we didn't like our meals - offered us a free dessert. If beverages and meals suck why would I attempt dessert. We declined - when the bill came, they didn't even remove the cost of the "burger" - oh and that crappy cut of steak was $28 - Pathetic.

• Visited January 2014
“Great value”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We went to the Junction once for lunch then back for Dinner. Lunch was quick and good. Dinner had a Prime Rib special for $20 that my daughter loved. Their soups were good. We went in before the rush both times since they do not take reservations. Would definitely go back again.

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Adequate Food and Service”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Neat location...food and service just so so but on the mountain your not going to find Sardis. Stay simple with your order.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was my second trip to Snowshoe with my son for a ski trip. We ate at Junction for breakfast the first morning. My omelet was room temperature, and the breakfast sausage was extremely tough and inedible. The servers seemed disinterested in refilling coffee, etc. I would recommend bringing your own breakfast food for your condo unit.