“Okay food, not worth the price”
Review of Misty's Sports Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Misty's Sports Bar
Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Snowshoe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband enjoyed the wings but we both agreed that none of the food was good enough to cost as much as it did

Reviewed February 14, 2013

After skiing for a while at Silver Creek, when stopped at Misty's for lunch. We went at about 2 to try and avoid the bigger lunch crowd, but the restaurant was still very crowded. The restaurant was extremely loud with obnoxious country music blasting and they were having some raffle next door and patrons were constantly bumping into our table or asking us to hold the door so they could get by while carrying their drinks. I guess it didn't matter too much, since it took forever to take our order and get our food out. When it did come out, the waitress failed to bring my wife silverware for her salad. I had enough time to completely finish my sandwich, while she was waiting. Finally, after about 30 minutes, I went up and stole some silverware from behind the bar for her. The food itself wasn't that bad - average - but the service and atmosphere were terrible. I heard that the food court at Silver Creek is awful too. So if you're hungry, avoid eating at Silver Creek - take the shuttle to The Village and enjoy some decent food and service. Dining anywhere at Snowshoe overpriced, so you might as well enjoy it.

2  Thank jmpncsu
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Food wasn't bland but it wasn't flavorful cant beat taking the elavator to get to it but just cause your the Only place open or available dose'nt mean you can slack off.

2  Thank Corwining
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Had a great time eating and drinking during our weekend here at Silver creek! Great food! Awesome atmosphere!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

it was ok food is average if at all bartenders were nice. plenty of tvs to see any sporting event

1  Thank mkeane32