“Love this place!”

Misty's Sports Bar
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Snowshoe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Had a great time eating and drinking during our weekend here at Silver creek! Great food! Awesome atmosphere!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

it was ok food is average if at all bartenders were nice. plenty of tvs to see any sporting event

1  Thank mkeane32
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Not the greatest Sports Bar that I have visited, you would think being a sports bar they would carry the NHL package, however the bartender was able to find me a Hockey Game and made the effort to go search for me, unlike others on the mountain. The staff was attentive to my needs and the food is not bad for a bar. I would not classify it as restaurant quality food but much better than the cafeteria style food court that is above the bar called the Bears Den. If you have kids make sure you eat before 8pm because the food court closes and the only place to eat is the Sports Bar.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Restaurants around Snowshoe are pretty much crap. Most of the places are overpriced with sub-quality food. But, it's in the middle of nowhere, so you really don't have much of a choice. The atmosphere at Misty's is great. But, the service is laughable. I've never been in a bar/grill that staff didn't make sure you are kept with a beverage. If I rated this against other places outside of the area, it would be 1 star, but it's just about average for what you get here.

2  Thank Tony M
Reviewed December 29, 2011

If you are staying at Silver Creek the food at the bar is much much better than the food in their food court. As well we loved the atmosphere and the tvs. The staff was all great during our time while visiting the bar. We had a fun time at Silver Creek

2  Thank Fish12345