“My favorite restaurant in Shepherdstown”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Winchester, Virginia
“My favorite restaurant in Shepherdstown”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've been here multiple times, and it might never be enough! There are still so many things on the menu that I want to try, but everything that I've had has been delicious. Also, the desserts that they carry from local bakeries are superb, especially the lemon olive oil cookies and raspberry white chocolate chip cookies! The service is great, the outdoor area is relaxing, and the music/shows are always pleasing.

Delanson, New York, United States
“Lovely outdoor patio”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Blue Moon Cafe was the first stop on our family reunion weekend. There were 10 of us around a large outdoor table in the spacious and relaxing patio area. There was something for everyone on the menu and we never felt rushed on a Friday night in Summer. We liked it so much that we went back again for lunch another day. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2013
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
“Always good food, always spotty service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Blue Moon has long been a lunch standard since my college days. Though the food has improved, with a notable (and expected) increase in prices, the service, apart from a few notable servers, is many times lacking. Those visiting Shepherdstown should visit the Blue Moon for its dynamic selection of sandwiches and salads, but take note to shy away when there is a marquis event taking place, as crowds and the Blue Moon seem to not have the most graceful relationship.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank stownfoodie
Baltimore, Maryland
“By far the Best Place in Town”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I just left Blue Moon and it was incredible. The atmosphere outside is great and the prices are really affordable. If you like garlic I recommend starting out with the hummus or salsa. As many local ingredients as possible and the flavor of all food was great. I suggest the El Greco pizza. We will be back! My wife and I had an appetizer, 2 meals, shared a dessert and 2 local beers for under $40.

• Visited August 2013
“Good food - Must sit outside!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I were out enjoying a beautiful Sat. and decided to go to Blue Moon for lunch. We were able to sit outside which was fabulous and so relaxing. We had ordered the crab cake sandwich and the hot dog special both were fabulous. We love the fact that they use local meat and produce. It was a bit busy leading to slower service which was understandable. Overall it was a great experience with wonderful food and priceless ambiance! If u go sit outside it really is beautiful and relaxing, will be back soon.