“Great coffee”
Review of Hypnocoffee Roastery - CLOSED

Hypnocoffee Roastery
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting town for the afternoon and I was curious to try their coffee. One of the best cups I've had. Wish I would've bought a bag of beans to take home. Small shop with no indoor seating so be prepares to take it to go.

2  Thank luvgreece

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We love this coffee shop and think it is likely the best roasters in the area. We gladly go out of our way to pick up their stuff, especially the Devil's Kiss coffee.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Yeah, this place is super. Not only is the coffee fantastic....but they donated it for Freedom's Run participants. I'll give them my business any day of the week, thanks for the java! You have my customer loyalty.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Long, long line when we arrived and we found out once we made it inside, they hand press the coffee. It was delicious, but a 25 minute wait. Also, the peanut butter cookies and lemon olive oil cookies, worth getting.

1  Thank Lorena G
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Just a little place off of the main drag behind the town library. Three dollars buys you a very satisfying cup of freshly ground drip coffee. Friendly, only a little funky spot that leaves your mouth feeling clean and your mind happy. What could be better for three dollars?