“Bustling cafe with many excellent choices”

Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had the black rice porridge with coconut milk and mango and pineapple chunks. It was heavenly. The cappuccinos were also above average. I will be back!

1  Thank 327Lois

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Who knew? I was traveling around the area and was told this was the place for interesting shops. While there, stopped in at Mellow Moods for a lunch-to-go. It was excellent - and the staff was friendly,helpful and informative. Don't know if I'll get that way again - but would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I think anyone will find something that suits them on the menu here. If you're a health nut--great! If not, that's fine too! I was impressed that such a small place could offer such an extensive menu. Has an old-fashioned, yet earthy vibe. Prices are very reasonable, too. I hope to return soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

As vegetarians of long standing who go vegan as often as we can, we were pleasantly surprised to find numerous vegan options on the menu. The choice, once made, was delicious. The service was prompt and friendly. The atmosphere was hip--youthful, artsy, and bohemian--evocative perhaps (for those old enough to remember them) of the 1970s.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My wife and I made our day trip to Shepherdstown, WV, home of Shepherd University, to do some shopping and grab lunch. We stumbled upon Mellow Moods by accident. It is on the main street and shares space with Jala Yoga studio. The staff was friendly and the food was awesome. They cook right there so you can see and smell everything. They have both indoor and outdoor seating and a wide range of vegetarian fare sure to suit any palate. There were children through seniors enjoying lunch.

Well worth a trip.