“Great place for healthy lunch”

Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had gluten free options that were very tasty. Good portion size and cozy, fun atmosphere. Food comes up fairly quickly after ordering.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm a fourth year Shepherd student and I've been hearing talks about this place (particularly about the green mountain drink), but has never gotten around to go here. Me and my sister ate there for the first time last week and we are addicted. From what I've eaten so far, the food is delicious! Even their salads are yummy! I hate smoothies but their drinks are tasty, the green mountain is their best one. One complaint is that on certain days, their service is a bit slow, but well worth the wait. Like I said before, last week was our first time eating there and tomorrow will be our third. I definitely recommend this place for anyone, especially for people who are watching their diets, like me (everything is healthy).

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Open your mind: be a bit of a hippie! Enjoy this awesome place with great fresh food, crisp vegetables, tasty sandwiches with artisan bread, and the earthy approach from the staff that I love!

We stayed in Bavarian Inn for two nights and had breakfast at Mellow Moods Cafe twice! What else can I say?! We enjoyed the food at Bavarian Inn tremendously, but the coffee with almond milk (I can't drink caw milk or soy milk) and the taste of wonderful freshly made sandwiches made it very special for us to stop by the cafe, eat and just sit and talk about how life is great! :)

Enjoy this wonderful place! I wish there were more of this type of cafe in US.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had the black bean burger with potato salad and some tomato basil soup and it was wonderful! This place had very good food! Impressed

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Food that's good to eat and good for you too! Love this casual, quiet establishment- if you're looking for a place to sit down, read a book, chat with friends, and enjoy some superb fresh food this is the place for you!