“Plethora of Flavors on My Palate”
Review of Maria's Taqueria

Maria's Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a small taco shop in Shepherdstown, WV specializing in quick, fresh, and inexpensive Mex/SoCal influenced food! Come try us out and let us know what you think!
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great food, and an awesome selection. I personally enjoy the pint of rice and beans, with everything I can possibly load into it, but thats because it's easy to shut and save a bit for later. I also suggest the pico, it is made fresh and delicious, and you can spice itup with one of the many flavors of hot sauce.

The space is perfect for being a taco shop. If you want to run in and grab a meal, you rarely wait more than a few minutes (lunch times can be a bit longer). I normally call ahead, and they give a time when it will be ready. There isn't much seating in the shop, but if you're lucky you can snag one of the bar stools or the table. There is also a table outside, so if the weather's nice its perfect.

2  Thank MK304
There are newer reviews for Maria's Taqueria

Reviewed May 7, 2013

You know it has to be good and plentiful when you see college students lined up out the door! Maria's ingredients are fresh, and abundant - a single serving can easily serve 2-4! And you can create your own burrito, taco, salad, whatever. Best take-out in town!

2  Thank shetown12
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ordered two vegetarian burritos, expecting them to be like Chipotle based on some other reviews. They are a little smaller than Chipotle, but they have so much more flavor! The flavor is delicious, and the ingredients obviously are very fresh. The price also is very reasonable, and the service is excellent - the staff is extremely friendly. I was not that impressed with the chips, which tasted stale and almost store-bought; maybe it's because we came at the end of the day.

3  Thank Luvtravels33
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I will start by simply saying that I love Maria's food. It is always fresh and sourced locally. It is spiced and cooked to perfection and you can get it in any combination you want. The wall of hot sauce is worth exploring.

6  Thank rnickerson
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Maria's has quality food at reasonable prices. I love the nachos. There isn't really space to eat inside, but on a nice day there are plenty of places in town to have a seat an and enjoy your food.

1  Thank thelasteast