“Fresh and fast”
Review of Maria's Taqueria

Maria's Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a small taco shop in Shepherdstown, WV specializing in quick, fresh, and inexpensive Mex/SoCal influenced food! Come try us out and let us know what you think!
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Quick, clean, fresh and tasty. Keep it up! Love the fresh cilantro with the carnitas sans sour cream.

Yay!

5  Thank Johnmmcgrath
There are newer reviews for Maria's Taqueria

Reviewed September 20, 2011

I was so glad I found this place while visiting Shephardstown. The food was fresh and tasty! If you are into TexMex I would definately recommend Maria's. I would however consider this to be more of a take out place, but there is a very small seating area if you want to eat in.

8  Thank sunnyday1k
Reviewed August 13, 2011

My husband, son and I tried the food at Maria's for lunch and were extremely impressed. The atmosphere is friendly and quirky with a great "vibe". I had "Maria Jane's Special" which is a burrito stuffed with your choice of meat and toppings, drenched in queso and pico de gallo. I chose pork for the meat and it was absolutely wonderful. The pork is tender pulled pork and is bursting with flavor. My husband and son shared a "Carnitas Line Up" which was chips with piles of pork, guacamole and pico de gallo, (they also added queso to their order). Both my husband and son LOVED their food. The portions are huge and the food is delicious. The prices are incredibly inexpensive for Shepherdstown. I would strongly recommend Maria's Taqueria for anyone who visits the Shepherdstown area!

8  Thank tardis_mom
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Great food, fresh and homemade.
Fast, friendly, efficient service.
Very clean, bright little restaurant.
Large choice of very cool hot sauces to choose from with
knowledgeable recommendations from staff.
Good size portions for an excellent price.
Will definitely go back next time I'm back East!

11  Thank Nicko11
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Great friendly service in a tiny taco stand. Excellently executed (small) menu.

A community oriented business. One of the highlights of shepherdstown.

8  Thank TruthMachine