“Good pastries and plain coffee.”
Review of Sweet Shop

Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Shepherdstown
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Latte was OK, but the regular coffee was good and the pastries were good. The chocolate donut with chocolate icing was superb.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Shop

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had breakfast when here in Shepherdstown and were impressed with the selection. In addition to donuts, muffins, etc., they also had more substantial offerings. My wife enjoyed their spinach and cheese pastry.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Loved strolling around town Sunday morning with a stop here for coffee and a pastry. So fresh. Enjoyable place...

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I went in for a quick sandwich and a nice dessert. I had the Curry Chicken Salad Panini it was delicious.... Exactly the flavor and texture I was looking for. I followed the sandwich up with a Chocolate Croissant and it was perfect! I would recommend this establishment to anyone visiting.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Conveniently located in downtown Shepherdstown, The Sweet Shop has much more than sweets. They offer a variety of sandwiches and breads. I've never had anything here that wasn't yummy!