We took advantage of the 2014 overnight package that included dinner and drink pairings with each course. We ate in the Rathskeller Pub and it was fun and the food and beer was excellent. We had the Luxury Riverview Room, with fireplace and jaccuzzi tub. It was a nice experience and getaway for the night. We had breakfast in the dining room and it was also excellent. I don't take time for breakfast so it was nice to have a well prepared meal before departure. Highly recommend this as a nice getaway. Beautiful view of the Potomac River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the Potomac River in Historic Shepherdstown West Virginia on 11 acres. The Bavarian Inn is a AAA Four Diamond Award Winning Dining Room and Hotel Accommodations. Most rooms have breathtaking river views from private balconies, whirlpool baths, and gas fireplaces. Fine German and Continental Cuisine. Wine Spectator "Best of Award of Excellence". Casual Dining and Cocktails in the Rathskellar or on the outdoor garden patio. Walking distance to downtown Shepherdstown and great shopping. Golf Packages available with neighboring and private Cress Creek Country Club. Open 365 days per year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bavarian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Shepherdstown
- Bavarian Inn Shepherdstown
- Bavarian Restaurant