“BY FAR THE BEST”

Lorobi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 7, 2014

As is the case everywhere, there are bushels of places in St. Albans and adjoining areas that make pizza. Most deliver. Many have eat-in facilities (none of which are very fancy in our area). The majority are franchise outlets (a few of which should have their franchises pulled). The cream of this pizza crop is Larobi's. They do NOT deliver. Their eat-in facility is VERY basic. They don't have "ready to pick-up pizza" pre-made. They just have EXCELLENT PIZZA! Fresh toppings, a great crust and cooked just right. If you want the best pizza in town (or in the area) this is the place. You can call in your order and they do have a drive-through window or, if you want it really fresh, eat there. In any case you'll be happy pizza campers.

4  Thank UncleKeith

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've had a lot of pizza, in a lot of cities, and this home town pizzeria is still my all time favorite. Yes it's greezzy, yes it takes a bit of a wait to get your goodies, but OMG-Delicious.

1  Thank qwksilver
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband is from St Albans and each time we visit his family we must make a trip to Larobi's. We always get extra pizza to bring back to NC with us. We always call ahead and get it to go so the wait is not a problem. You don't go there for the atmosphere but the pizza is one of a kind!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My family ate here a few days ago. No exaggeration, there was at least a cup of grease on the top of the pizza when we opened the box. Yuck! I tried to blot it but it didn't really help. Then my poor 4 y/o took a bite of his cheesestick and grease actually shot out of it and burned his cheek. I don't understand how in the world a pizza could have so much grease on it. Forget about eating it the next day. All of that nastiness congealed and it was like eating a pizza with lard spread on top.

4  Thank Mitch'sWife11
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is a bare bones pizza place that has been in business forever. The pizza is the best I have had in the state of WV. They do not deliver, do not take credit cards, and it takes forever to have a pizza made. 30 minutes is probably the norm. However it is worth the wait.

1  Thank 419Bill