“Best Pizza Around!”

Lorobi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband is from St Albans and each time we visit his family we must make a trip to Larobi's. We always get extra pizza to bring back to NC with us. We always call ahead and get it to go so the wait is not a problem. You don't go there for the atmosphere but the pizza is one of a kind!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My family ate here a few days ago. No exaggeration, there was at least a cup of grease on the top of the pizza when we opened the box. Yuck! I tried to blot it but it didn't really help. Then my poor 4 y/o took a bite of his cheesestick and grease actually shot out of it and burned his cheek. I don't understand how in the world a pizza could have so much grease on it. Forget about eating it the next day. All of that nastiness congealed and it was like eating a pizza with lard spread on top.

4  Thank Mitch'sWife11
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is a bare bones pizza place that has been in business forever. The pizza is the best I have had in the state of WV. They do not deliver, do not take credit cards, and it takes forever to have a pizza made. 30 minutes is probably the norm. However it is worth the wait.

1  Thank 419Bill
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was in St. Albans to visit my sister and when asked where I wanted to eat, I immediately said, "Larobi's!" I had not had a pizza from them for years and I can't find that great taste anywhere else. All I can say is that it did not disappoint my taste buds and I ate every last morsel. It is still family owned and operated and all the ingredients are fresh. You can buy the "chain" pizzas anytime but you can only get the best pizza at Larobi's. AND, for those of you who are inpatient and don't want to wait for the slow cooked deliciousness, then call ahead! They will gladly have it ready for you when you get there.

1  Thank MarilynDean
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lorobi's pizza is unique and delicious! They are a family owned business which has operated in St. Albans for decades. If you want decor and atmosphere, go elsewhere. Lorobi's is just a small building in Small Town, USA, but they make pizza to die for. These ladies in the back make great pizza for customers, but they aren't "servers" like you find in chain restaurants.

1  Thank Joanna M