“Poor service but great food!”
Review of Lorobi's Pizza

Lorobi's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Pizza
“Poor service but great food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have eaten larobis for 20 years and the food has always been great! theres nothing like the pizza! I havnt had it in a long time but the one time I decide to go back the service was terrible! The girl that took my order was very rude and she didn't look clean! The store was dirty as well and I didn't see the health departments inspection in the wall! I also didn't see the employees gloves on! I love this food but it's disappointing to get service like this!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Bdawn3

Clemmons, North Carolina
“Family owned and operated”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Excellent pizza. The best ingredients used. Be prepared to wait if busy. They are popular and have been so for many years.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Milam1
Nitro
“Best Pizza EVER!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have grown up eating Lorobis and it is and always will be the best pizza ever! My buddy lived on the street behind Lorobis and we ate there all the time as kids. He still comes in from Florida and eats there every time. He also buys extra and freezes it for the trip back home to take to his wife. There is no better pizza!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Woodrow F
“Perfect crust, great toppings, pleasant service!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Been a long time since we had Larobi's pizza. It was delicious, service was very good and really not that expensive for an xtra large 4 topping.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Fixnu
Clinton, Mississippi
“Great Pizza, Bad Customer Service”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Like others have noted, the pizza was great and the customer service was terrible. I walked in and went up to the counter and the two ladies working in back never lifted their heads or even acknowledged I had entered the restaurant. Can you not at the very least say “we’ll be right with you" or something? The one lady was very nice when she finally decided to acknowledge me but geez. They might want to spring for a teenager to work the register or something.

If the quality and taste of their pizza every slips, they'll be outta business due to the poor customer service but I loved the pizza.

• Visited December 2012