“Great Crab Cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crabby Patti's

Crabby Patti's
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Ripley
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh Seafood, Hand Cut Steak and Spirits. We specialize in Maryland Jumbo Lump Crabcakes and Seafood.
Huntington, West Virginia
“Great Crab Cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually care for seafood, but the crab cakes were wonderful. Also best Oreo pie I have ever tasted.

1 Thank rickr75

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic crab cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

You can tell the owners are from Maryland by the abundance of crab meat they use in their tasty crab cakes. The ambiance was very pleasing and relaxing. I had two small knocks on the place which Patti, who owns the restaurant with her husband Jim, claims they are working on. The first is the extremely limited beer selection...five beer offerings...all domestic big name brands. Please put an import or two on the menu. The second is the acoustics. Neither issue kept us from enjoying our dining experience thoroughly but both need to be addressed sooner rather than later. We also took a tour through the upstairs facilities and I can honestly say if I had a business anywhere near Ripley I would be making plans for our Christmas party to be held there. Also that space looks like it would be great for rehearsal dinners or meetings.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank thetinman56
“Willgo out if our way to eat here again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Wow, is this place good. Everything was incredible. The French fries were crispy and tastey. We all ha a different soup and couldn't decide which was best. Fresh seafood in the middle of West Virginia. Well worth the 5 min drive from I77

1 Thank Mksmile
Ripley, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Crabby Patti's is a good place to eat. The sea food is great and so is the strawberries. We lopve to go there. Whem my mom has work Me and my bro beg to go there!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Rylee L
Charleston, WV
“Delightful surprise in Ripley”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We don't expect good seafood in WV and are seldom surprised. We were at this place! We were initially disappointed by the menu, which seems to be slanted toward lunch, with mostly salads and sandwiches. However, there were four specials the night we visited, and both the ones we tried were very good. Excellent pieces of mahi mahi and salmon and neither one over-cooked. The salads included perfectly ripe tomato and the side dish of asparagus was right at the crispy-done stage. The meals also included a slightly sticky and over-salted rice pilaf, but it wasn't bad - just not as good as the rest of the meal.

The service was friendly and fast, and we had a nice chat with one of the owners. All in all, a very good meal at a reasonable price. Hope this place stays in business. It's the best seafood we've had in the Charleston area since General Seafood burned down (and that's been so long ago I hesitate to mention it for fear of dating myself.)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kathleen S

Been to Crabby Patti's? Share your experiences!