“Nice stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ripley
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Not a bad room at all. I don't like the rooms that have a room facing outside, but I locked myself in. I'd stay here again. I missed breakfast but it sure smelled good when I checked out!

WIFI SUCKS. Be warned.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We needed a room for disabled and w a pet. We had a wonderful large room, the wash room was amazing, everything was very clean and tidy. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. We didn't make it to breakfast but heard other guests say it was very good. Excellent location close to 77 yet not noisy at all. Close to several restaurants and for a small picnic we took our pup to Cedar Lakes which is very close, pretty and clean. We will keep this location as a fav in our choice hotels membership.

Room Tip: Handicap room right at lobby which is great and parking right at door
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Millersburg, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here on our way home and we were tired. the staff was OK. the cleaning people were not real nice. It is under new ownership and I was not real impressed with the facility since my last stay there. IT was not as clean and nice as first time I stayed there. Overall it was a good stay but not as nice as before.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Stanton, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I cannot understand how AAA would give them a three diamond rating. It would really be more realistic to rate them one diamond. The room was ok but not overly clean, example the door frame in the bathroom really needed a good scrubbing. My husband had left earlier and some guy came walking into the room, he was not a housecleaner so he had no business being there since we had rented the room for two nights. we didn't eat breakfast so I cant rate it. Will never stay there again. The staff that checked us in was very nice though

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Ripley hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel over the weekend, needed a place to stay overnight with our two pups. When we got there, check in was fine, the rooms were decent, beds were comfy. Didn't partake in breakfast the next morning so I cannot say anything about that, however in the morning we got up and took our pups for a walk and there was one worker following us back to the room, we moved aside to let him go ahead and he said no you go, rudely and so we did. Two minutes later the phone rings and the front desk is questioning us about our dogs, and we told them we have two and we did pay a pet fee for each to be in the rooms. I'm not sure how they did not have this on file since it is in the receipt. It is unfortunate that we had to be treated this way! So if you have pups and treat them like family I would just stay somewhere else!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Sixer77
Ravenna, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We would not have stayed here if there were any other places available. This was the worst place I have stayed in a long time. Evev after taking a shower I still felt dirty. Front desk staff was nice and accomadating.It was just this hotel needed a lot of work. Our room was a king and very outdated. Do not stay if you have any other choices. Price was very reasonable but beware.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

On the way back to columbus from the beach. Room was clean, beds made with clean sheets. Breakfast was very good. Clerk was very nice. I'm not sure about the other reviews on here but our stay was overall very pleasent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ripley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ripley
#3 of 7 in Gallipolis
Super 8 Ripley
Super 8 Ripley
#1 of 3 in Ripley

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!