“Great place to stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ripley
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We were passing through on our way to Cleveland and spent a night here. Room was very spacious and clean. The hot breakfast in the morning was really nice, and the front desk staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Request an interior quardoor room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed May 5, 2012

stayed there for a week april 28 to may 4th 2012,very friendly staff.but under new owner breakfast bar not as good and less things on the bar.nobody working in breakfast bar but the front dest person.who is the owners wife.hard for her to do two jobs at once!they are not a choiceprivileges member yet so i could not get points for my stay.or could i use my point for part of my stay. hope they get to be a member soon. rooms are ok.stayed there when it was econo lodge then holiday inn then holiday inn express now quality inn. but the new owners have to inprove what they are doing or they have to close down! not up to quality inn standards.

Room Tip: non smokeing rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank snowmanTrentonNj
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I have stayed here many,many times in the past even back in the day when this was a Holiday Inn...in the past I had been treated wonderful but in the past few weeks this place has sold to a new owner from out of town that does not care about the customers...when I checked in two foreign gentlemen were working the desk both were very hard to understand due to speaking broken english ..they would not accept my credit card that I use everday of the week to rent rooms, they had to call my employer to verify I had permission to use a company credit card( the name on the card matches the name on my suitcase,uniform and on the side of my 65' long tanker truck)..this hassle took me an extra 20 minutes to check in and neither gentlemen were very freindly...when I was checking out I brought this issue to the girl at checkout and she said that almost everybody has quit since the new owners took over....this has been a great place for the past 10 years but has went down hill badly since thes new owners took over...this long time customer will never be back( in fact Im writing this from the Holiday Inn express across the street....

Room Tip: go somewhere else where you will be appreciated
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank teamster175
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Cancelled reservation after seeing rooms available. The handi-cap room was in the back of the Inn, so you had to walk around to the rear entrance. The breakfast area was all the way in the front . The other acessible rooms were small. It would make it dificult to get around with a walker. Not up to the Quality Inn standards you would expect. Needs to be updated. Good for a truck stop over.

Room Tip: Much nicer places 60 miles north.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill1722
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I use to stay here a couple of years ago when this was the holiday Inn it is better now than it was then and a lot cheaper....parking lot fairly small ...room for one ot two semi trucks ( have to back in).ladies at desk very freindly...room clean,bed comfy they had fresh coffee in the lobby when I checked out at 2:00am....best shoneys I have ever eaten at next door...this place is great for somebody doing a one night stay...i will stay here next time Im back in the area...$71.00...cant beat it..

Room Tip: for a quiet room ask for upstairs on the rear away from the Interstate..
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This was a stopover from the South Carolina Grand Strand area back to western Ohio. I had tried for the newer, higher priced national chain hotel through priceline, however when I reached the bid price that I could reserve this room for I decided to take a sure thing. I was not disappointed, in fact my choice could not have turned out better. The location was great. The room was clean, well appointed, and the breakfast was very good. There was our favorite breakfast place on the hill above the hotel (Bob Evans) however, the breakfast provided was all we wanted and more. Hint, join the free rewards program before reserving your room and get a great rate through the quality inn website! We were traveling with our bicycles on our vehicle and no one bother them. Area seem very quiet and secure.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rog-Barb S
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Staying here was a last minute decision while driving up I-77. Really didn't expect much and was very pleasantly surprised. Yes, it is an older unit with exterior entrances. But, the lobby, the room, the morning breakfast area was spotlessly clean. All the staff I interacted with were very pleasant. With a very busy morning breakfast, the young lady responsible for maintaining it was at the top of her game. Thanks everyone; I enjoyed my night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Nottrimmm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ripley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ripley
Super 8 Ripley
Super 8 Ripley
#1 of 3 in Ripley
Super 8 Gallipolis PT Pleasant Area

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!