“would stay again”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ripley
Youngstown
“would stay again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

It was late and snowey and we needed a place to stay. Looked in the AAA book and found we were close to Ripley WV. It look good in the book so we went. The room was clean. The bath sparkling. The front desk was friendly. The place was quiet. The breakfest was basic but filling. The price was a little higher then I wanted to pay but it was a saturday night. I would go back even on a weekend

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Regina M
Sally M, General Manager at Super 8 Ripley, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I would like to thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Ripley, WV Super 8. Our goal is to meet your needs with a clean comfortable room and friendly staff. I am happy that your stay with us was a pleasant one.

Our Super 8 has just upgraded to the new Super 8 breakfast program which includes, yogurt, cereal, fruit cup and the new brands specific “Simply Super Cinnamon Roll.”

Thank you also for recommending our hotel. I hope to see you again if you are traveling takes you through the Ripley, West Virginia area

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Stanley, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We LOVED this place. It was immaculate, the staff was courteous and helpful, and considering we were the closest room to the lobby and vending machines, it was surprisingly quiet. Also PET FRIENDLY!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 Thank DEB K
Sally M, General Manager at Super 8 Ripley, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for the great comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Ripley, West Virginia. I am glad you were pleased with your stay here. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service. And yes we are pet friendly.

Again, thanks for the great review; and we are looking forward to your next visit at Ripley Super 8.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was looking for a pet friendly motel to stay at while traveling to my hometown for Christmas. This motel met my expectations. The room was clean but furnishings were a bit dated. Despite this, the property was in good shape. My cats were welcome and the staff was very friendly. If I need to stop somewhere again on another trip home, I would stay at this Super 8.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank nimarsh82
Sally M, General Manager at Super 8 Ripley, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
I would like to thank you for the great comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Ripley, West Virginia. I am glad you were pleased with your stay here. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service. I am also glad that you cats felt welcome at our hotel.

Regarding the hotel being outdated. I am truly sorry you felt that way. In the last two years we have completed renovated the interior and exterior of the hotel. Our current room décor has received many positive comments from our guests.

Finally thanks for the wonderful recommendation for future travelers that maybe looking at the Super 8 in Ripley, West Virginia for their lodging needs
Grand RApids, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stop in Ripley quite late while traveling. I usually don't stay at
super 8's but this one looked new so we tried it. It was very clean, very quiet, and the rooms were quite large. The breakfast was limitedd but good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank HonestOpinion1
Sally M, General Manager at Super 8 Ripley, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
I would like to thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Ripley, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room and I can see we achieved our goal. Thank you for noticing all the changes we have made to the hotel. Both the interior and exterior have been renovated in the last two years.

I hope you had a chance to enjoy the new “Simply Super Cinnamon Roll” for breakfast.

Again thank you for the wonderful comments and I look forward to seeing you in the future if your lodging needs takes you through the Ripley, West Virginia area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ripley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ripley
Quality Inn Gallipolis
Quality Inn Gallipolis
#3 of 7 in Gallipolis
Hampton Inn Gallipolis
Hampton Inn Gallipolis
#1 of 7 in Gallipolis
Super 8 Gallipolis PT Pleasant Area

Been to Super 8 Ripley? Share your experiences!