A friend and I stayed here overnight to check out the Charles Town Casino. It’s a great little place to stay if you are going to Charles Town Races and Slots. Probably the best place to stay, I’d venture to bet.
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very large and the beds comfortable. The breakfast room was very cute and the included breakfast was certainly a step up from the continental variety with eggs, fruit, toast, muffins, etc. The pool area was pretty as we had a view from our room, however we didn’t have any use for the pool. There is a basic fitness room, but I didn’t have the opportunity to avail myself of it.
Overall, it was a really nice and reasonably priced place to stay while visiting the casino. I’d stay there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn