We stayed here November 2012 and enjoyed our time. The location is perfect for Harpers Ferry and Shepherdstown, plus restaurants and the Raceway and Casino. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Our room was a suite with a hot tub. It was clean and spacious. Our wine bottle opener broke, but the staff let us use one at the front desk. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful. We had omelets and delicious cinnamon rolls. The pancake maker was a hit to everyone there too. We're very satisfied as this was our third time staying here. We hope to return again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town West Virginia Our beautiful new hotel is a lovely three story, interior corridor hotel that is less than 1/2 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Charles Town, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charles Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charles Town Hotel Ranson
- Holiday Inn Express Ranson
- Holiday Inn Ranson
- Ranson Holiday Inn