I didn't think places like this actually existed. I tried to ignore the smell & look of the room (cigarette burn holes in the carpet, cuts in the carpet, wood paneling with holes at the very bottom) since it was just a cheap place to get some shut-eye after leaving the casino. Everything else was booked & this place still had vacancies- I knew something would be wrong. Well upon laying in bed & lifting up the blankets , I found a dead roach. I got up & sat in the chair and saw another one along the floor. We had to check out. Upon walking out the door we heard a female screaming profanities down the street & a drunk man yelling at a closed business across the way. We checked out right away & just drove home. I do NOT recommend this place.