“Made a reservation and cancelled it in the same day.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rainelle Motor Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rainelle
Rainelle Motor Lodge
You added Rainelle Motor Lodge to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rainelle
“Made a reservation and cancelled it in the same day.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The picture for this motor lodge is completely inaccurate. It's almost two single wide trailers pushed together with dead flowers as decorative shrubbery. As my boyfriend and I pulled in we were greeted with two rednecks staring us down on the back of the tailgate of their pick up truck, drinking budlite. As soon as we saw the conditon of the place we instantly started looking for a new place to stay... even if It was the back of our truck. This is the type of hotel you see in horror movies and I'll never darken the doors of that 'establishment' again.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Elizabeth G

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
North East, Maryland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

it was out of date but the staff was great. i love the town and would do it again. It's rainelle not the vegas strip.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
5 Thank Tammy D
northern ky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

Our group was part of the motorcycle trip for Rolling Thunder. Due to bad weather the electricity went out for almost two days.. I don't blame the staff for that they have no control over that.. The funny thing it was only half of the hotel.. They couldn't move us to another room because they were completely booked.. There was no concern regarding our stay at all .. when we asked about a slight discount.. ( I asked for 10%) I was denied.. while in the lobby another guest asked and she stated. "you had a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in what more do you want?" At that point in time I started contacting the one hotel in Rainelle and was BEGGING for help she was able to set us up.. on our way to checking out the owner of the hotel was washing the windows and made us wait for ten minutes when she noticed we were checking our early her quote was " don't expect me to hold your rooms they will be gone in an hour" I informed her what she could do with the rooms DON'T STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank mousejr
Rainelle, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

I'm not that hard to please but the Rainelle "Horror" Lodge is an embarassment to the City. My return visit to close on a house was in a motel 30 miles away. A few examples; frount door replaced with interior grade door & roting off the hinges, lucky to have 1 bar of soap & half a roll of toilet paper.

Room Tip: Please come to my adopted town but not ...