“Great place in a remote area!”
Review of Kimono

Kimono
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Aervice was great, food incredibly good. The guy doing the hibachi was funny and with good skills. Only thing is that the place looked dirty.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I are locals and are regular customers of KImono, we like to dine in but when we can't we call ahead and order for pick-up. We travel ALOT and have been to many Japanese steakhouses and sushi bars and we have yet to find any that can beat Kimono. The show is great and the food is excellant! We usually order the tuna tartare as an appetizer and our favorite sushi is the ocean roll and the crazy tuna, the hibachi meals are great too. The manager has always been friendly and we have never seen the first bug of any kind there- very clean.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This restaurant it honestly my absolute favorite. I have never seen a roach, as some other contributor said. I have never seen anything out of the ordinary there. The food is amazing. There is one man there, who I guess is the manager, who is quite rude. However, the rest of the staff and the food make up for it. I love the yum yum sauce. Their soup is amazing as well.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have just discovered my love of sushi in the last couple years, and Kimono's has GREAT sushi. My son loves watching the chefs cook our food!

1  Thank wvmommy111
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I wish i would have done this a long time ago. My husvand and I have eaten at this resteraunt quite a few times...well the last time we went will truely be the last time EVER. there was a oach scurrying accross the table and it ended up in my husbands sauce dish, the cook sawe it and instead of killing or catching it he simply picked up the dish, roach and all and placed it on the floor. Needless to say we were disgusted, and the cook nor any other staff member even acnowledged that it was a problem.

1  Thank sarah h