“It's a Starbucks, it has a drive through and is close to the highway”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Princeton
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The title of the review pretty much says it all. It's a Starbucks so the decor and the coffee is pretty much the same as it is in any other Starbucks I've been in in North America or Europe. We very much liked the breakfast at the budget hotel where we stayed and their coffee was competent institutional coffee. However, I like a cup of a BOLD brew in the morning and the Starbucks nearby the hotel and the highway was ideal.

The coffee at Starbucks is what I expected, the decor is pretty much the same as every other Starbucks I've been in. Not the floorplate itself but the general layout with newspapers and a queue up to the cash where your order it taken and a bar behind which the Barista's prepare your beverage and a case with cookies and other comestibles.

We normally go into the store as we have travel mugs that need a swish out and the quick chance to get up and stretch never hurts. Nonetheless for those on the go (or go, Go, GO!) there is a drive through to speed you on your way.

This particular Starbucks will be a repeat stop the next time we overnight in Princeton, WV.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good coffee & drinks, but over priced. But normal for all Starbucks. So you already know that. Service is good & friendly.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I thought the coffee prepared here was pretty good, my husband did not. I guess you could say he is a coffee "expert", when it comes to Starbucks. He said the coffee (PikesPeak) did not taste as good as normal. I would come back here again, he probably will reluctantly so that he can get his coffee...

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've always had stellar service and perfectly blended drinks from this Starbucks location. They are patient and helpful with all the customers using their smartphone apps and gift cards. The food is always fresh-tasting and yummy. For a chain, it's a nice to have a quality coffee place in a small town.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stopped in on my way to work from the hotel. I didn't have a lot of time but ended up sitting in the drive through lane for quite a while and it was just me. There was not a line. When the barista did come to the window, she said they were having problems with the computer, apologized, and gave me my Americano at no charge. Excellent customer service.