“Always Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We look for Appleby's whenever we're on the road because their menu is so diverse and appetizing. They have to be one of the most popular restaurants in Princeton for families too. They have great steak choices, chicken choices, and side dishes. Even on a busy Friday night, we felt like the service was very good and our server was in a great mood. Nice to see a smile on someone working as hard as she was.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stopped in with friends for a meal. Had a waiter in training who forgot a lot of things. Oh well, life happens. Food was good thought. Easy to get to from I 77

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Service slow, food come out in decent time but when we asked for refills, napkins, slow.... never did get napkins. One in our party did not get the fries that came with the sandwich, took awhile to flag waitress down. Food was average, much better places to have dinner that ars are all within a mile.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The entire family enjoyed our meals...great wait staff, a bit pricey though. I recommend the fried onion rings as an appetizer.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stopped here while working out of town with a co-worker for lunch on Monday, July14 aprox 1:20 pm and was greated by a host and seated, but no waitress ever showed up. after sitting at the table for aprox 20 mins, no waitress had came to my table yet.
Three other tables were seated within 10 feet of me and was waited on and served while their waitress would not even acknowlege my table. Finally the host who seated me came by the table and ask if anyone had taken my order which no one had , he took the order and also served my table and said the waitress for my table he thought had went on break.
....Give him a pat on the back , at least he acted like he cared.... REALLY... Apple Bee's .if you're reading this.... This has got to be your worst store I've been into yet.
The burgar was good other than the yellowed lettace which I just discarded to the side.
No waitress ever showed up to my table. Finally the host who seated me brought my ticket and laid it on the table.
Had to walk to the bar to get someone to take my money. Never did see the waitress.....First time I have ever had an experience at an Apple Bee's like this. Normally Apple Bee's has great service and great food, just not at this location.
This place is a joke compared to all the other Apple Bee's I've visited.
I have always had thumbs up for Apple Bee's until today.
If I had this trip to do over , I would have just went thru the drive thru at Wendy's across the street.

1  Thank highmiles61