“A regular”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Regular customer to this restaurant . Service is always good, food is a variance or quality. I've only had one problem at the restaurant and it was handled by the manager in the corret way. I would recommend stopping by.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Food was good, but service was slow and lackluster. Seemed employees were more occupied with other non-business related things.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Huh. Where I live, their quesadilla burgers are great and come with ranch/salsa sauce. This burger was late, overdone, and the service was choppy. I was shocked at how awful this restaurant was because I usually depend on Applebee's for friendly, fast, and really good food. Even if you do get a 10% discount with a Microtel card, just don't. Ten percent isn't that much. Pick it up, Applebee's!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Service inside is (usually) fine.
I've used carside service a lot. Word to the wise: Check your order!
It's exhausting trying to keep up with what is on (or off) the 2 for 20 menu. My favorite food is Fiesta Lime Chicken...and you never know when it's going to be on the 2 for 20 menu.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at the Microtel Inn and Suites (next to the restaurant) for one night and had a family supper at Applebee's. The price was quite reasonable, particularly with the discount, and all of our entrees were quite acceptable. The servers were very pleasant and helpful, service was quick, and the atmosphere genial. I would go again. My daughter particularly liked their steak combination plate (so much so that she asked to go to another Applebees 3 days later in Georgia where we were all disappointed with the food).