“Great Italian Cream Cake”

Nonna's Italian Kitchen & Catering
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Relatively small, only six tables. I had chicken parmesan, and the marinara was great - a little more spice/kick than a regular marinara, but I loved it. And the Italian Cream cake was superb. One of the best deserts I have ever had. If we are ever nearby again, we will be stopping in.

1  Thank HuskyJim

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Small menu but that's to be expected in little restaurant. Live music on Friday & Saturday. Friendly and attentive staff.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

the use dry herbs and spices, not even fresh garlic. nothing worse than a glumpy gravy (think breakfast sausage gravy, not "gravy") that's is suppose to be alfredo with a bottle of garlic powder in it. And I love garlic...fresh garlic that is...all seafood is frozen. but, what could you really expect from that area?

1  Thank jensy826
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have rarely gone wrong with a Tripadvisor review. Nonna's was a real disappointment, I ordered the lasagne based on a TA review. Mine had exactly 4 bites of pasta with just lots of sauce and mozarella cheese with little meat. Cottage cheese instead of ricotta in an Italian restaurant. My husband wanted shrimp, they had none, so he selected the " spececialty" of pasta alfredo with sausage. The dish contained ground sausage and was extremely garlicy. Keep in mind, we love italian food. The lasagna was the worst I have ever eated out. Service was slow even though they were not busy. Server not concerned with our complaints, said she would "tell the chef". We actually left there and went to another restaurant as we were hungry. Our bill was $41 for two entrees one beer one tea, small salads and 5 thin slices of bread.

1  Thank jeaniewho
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

A wonderful small old house, fixed up to be a restaurant. The night we went there was live music. The prices were a little high, but the value is there salad and bread came with the meal. Portion sizes were a bit on the small size.