“Good food, polite service, delivery is great”
Review of Angelo's Pizzeria

Angelo's Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed over in the Princeton area and didn't want to go out to dinner so we ordered Angelo's. They have a great selection on their menu which makes it nice when feeding a few people. We enjoyed pizza, cheese sticks, salad - all hot (or cold as the case may be) and delicious. They brought it right to our hotel room door and even into the room, double checking we had everything. A definite must if you want some good pizza in Princeton.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food is excellent the only reason I give them an average rating is the service. We would eat here more often if they were more polite. When we ordered delivery at work it took them over an hour even though we were close by. I try to be understanding so on giving them another chance I went in for a pick up, very rude cashier, no thank you, have a nice day, nothing. I felt like I was bothering him by picking up my food. It's a shame because the food is some of the best I've had.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Just happened on the place by accident. Prices were excellent, food was even better. Great service. Pizza was great and the manicotti was unbelievable. My new favorite restaurant when traveling through Princeton.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We go to Angelo's about every other week. They have great pizza and spaghetti, the salads are big and good, and Doobie bread is great. It's definitely not for the weight conscious, but it tastes wonderful. And then for desert, try the sweet Doobie bread. Oh My! It's to die for. The staff and management are wonderful and friendly. You can eat in or carry out.

1  Thank BlfdBeaver
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

What ever you do get a pizza roll. Big enough for two regular eaters. That and some doobie bread makes a meal for two....