“good eats & fair prices”
Review of A Taste of Memphis

A Taste of Memphis
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Princeton, West Virginia
“good eats & fair prices”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Vey good but not great. Best you can get around Princeton & surrounding areas. Prices are reasonable & the special is usually a good deal.

• Visited September 2013

Bluefield, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“tasty BBQ”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Very good BBQ'd everything! They have all-you-can eat days and they mean it. The BBQ flavor is perfect. We've eaten there several times and it is always very good. Wear a shirt/blouse that you don't mind to get sauce on. I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Katherine B
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Very good BBQ!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stopped into this strip mall location while in town for a few days and I must say I'm glad we did! The BBQ was so delicious that we ended up getting a pound to take home with us! This is a no frills, seat yourself, small place - but they know how to do BBQ right. The portions are generous and the prices are very good.

• Visited October 2013
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Off time of day not too good.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

A small barbacue restrurant in a strip mall setting. I stopped in here for the first time while working the area . I ordered the barbacue plate w/ fries and hush puppies. The fries and hush puppies were hot , but the barbacue was served barley luke warm and dry. Although it was aprox 3:30 in the afternoon, the food should still be served up hot. Very disappointing meal.
Sounds like from most of the other reveiws I've seen here it may be ok if you're there at the busy time of the day. but I felt like I was just interupting thier break time on my visit.

• Visited September 2013
“Great barbeque”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped in after a co-worker recommended this place. No fancy tables or anything, but the good was great. Server checked and made sure we were happy. I will definitely return the next time I'm in town.

• Visited August 2013