$122
$59
$65
Budget Inn(Princeton)
$50
All reviewspopcorn machinewithin walking distancecracker barrelwest virginiaroom was cleanparking lottexas steakhousebreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastno exceptionwould stay here againfresh fruitafter a long daythe breakfast areawe've stayedstaff was friendlyeasy access
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Front desk was fast and efficient. The room was spacious ..very clean..and had the most comfortable bed and pillows I have ever had in a hotel. Everything you could need was in the room. The breakfast was very enjoyable. Nice pool with a hot tub. Nice fitness room. We had two rooms for 5 people and everyone loved the hotel. You can walk to any number of restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2010

This was one of the nicest looking Hamptons that we've stayed in. When we arrived, the service at the check-in desk was not friendly at all. The pool area, lobby and hotel room looked clean. We were enjoying our stay, despite the poor service. Then in the morning there were three long bugs in our beds with pinchers on their backs. I called down to the front desk to have them come up to remove them. Two staff members came into the room and only said, "Those aren't bed bugs." It was obvious that they weren't bed bugs, but regardless, there were bugs in our beds. The one guy said they were sewer bugs that we brought in. They removed one of the bugs and left the room without any apologies, saying again that they weren't bed bugs. In my opinion, if a customer finds ANY type of bug in their bed, then the staff should remove them if possible and just apologize. I cannot recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank dawnie1966
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We had planned our stay here because it was located right off of I-77 in a decent location relative to our destination. Upon arrival our check in went smooth. We immediately checked out the pool as out little one had been stuck in the car for the better part of 14 hours. The pool area was nice and clean. The size was typical of other Hampton Inn properties. There were several restaurants in the area of the hotel so we choose the place adjacent called Texas Steakhouse. As for the condition of the room it appeared to be recently renovated and was clean. The beds were comfortable as well using the standard hampton bed package. The bathroom did not seem to get the same renovation treatment as the room. While clean the floor had seem better days. Breakfast was the typical breakfast that you can expect by staying at Hampton Inns. The hot item on a friday morning eggs w/diced ham. It was pretty good to say the least. Check out was a breeze as well. Overall I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in Princeton WV.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2010

I have stayed here many times in the past...nice place ..great bed...quiet...late check out was not a problem..many restaurants nearby...only problem price a little high $94.00 for a room in the middle of winter? I have stayed here for less than that in the summertime...when I arrived only about a dozen cars in lot...many empty rooms thought price should be cheaper especially for a regular customer ....ask if I could get a cheaper price before leaving I was told that was the cheapest price available? many hotels nearby that were prob. cheaper...this is a nice place and I have always been treated great here but prices too high for a nearly empty hotel in the middle of winter...

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank teamster175
Reviewed January 4, 2010

The recent renovation really shows -- very well designed rooms and amenities, much more upscale than I expected. There was a variety of restaurants just across the way. Room was quiet, breakfast was sumptuous, staff most helpful. This is the spot in Princeton!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo