“Nice stay”

Hampton Inn Princeton
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I was only here for a single nights stay but was pleased with my accommodations. The room was large and nicely furnished. Although I did have to move the occasional chair to a location for television viewing. The noise level from outside was just a little higher than I would have liked but I'll be back. The staff was excellent always with a smile and ready to help.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelUnit200

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Falling Waters, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I travel a lot in the mid Atlantic area, and the Hampton Inn in Princeton is one of my very favorite places to overnight. In winter, there are lots of Canadians passing through and lots of folks from the Carolinas that ski nearby at Winterplace,

I like the easy access to I-77, US 460, restaurants, fuel, shopping and the WV Welcome Center. The rooms are clean and quiet, the breakfast choices are good, and the service is always very friendly and helpful. As a female who usually travels alone, I feel very comfortable and secure when I stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Hampton Inns are generally nice basic hotels and this is no exception. The hotel was very clean, service was friendly, and the included breakfast was fine. More selection than some free breakfasts I've had. It is cleaner and newer than the Days Inn we've stayed at previously.

Stayed February 2014
Apollo, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Direction sings from I77 could be more visible. Snow removal at the hotel was excellent. Room, lobby, elevator, breakfast area were all high quality Hampton Inn. Housekeeping staff foundleft items in our room and got them to us before we left! Great customer focus!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I must admit that when looking at the outside of this hotel, I wasn't expecting much. In fact I asked to see the room prior to checking in (not terribly uncommon for me) just because I was afraid it would be dirty. The front desk ladies were very polite and welcoming, and were more than happy to show the room. I know why after stepping into the room. It was impeccably clean. In fact she encouraged me to look under the bed, and examine the bathroom. Yes, still clean! !! So, I must say I was pleasantly surprised and will stay here on our next visit to Winterplace. If you want a clean room, comfortable bed, and great staff, I recommend you stay here also.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Columbus, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very good service, considering everyone was getting off the highway due to a bad snowstorm. They were continually mopping the floor to prevent accidents from snow on the entry floor. Very accommodating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Spring Lake, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel for the last 3 years when we go skiing near Princeton, West Virginia. The hotel is clean and nice. The offer hot beverages and popcorn when you stay there. It is also within walking distance of several restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends