Hampton Inn Princeton
$45
$72
Turnpike Motel(Princeton)
Priceline
All reviewspopcorn machinewithin walking distancecracker barrelwest virginiaroom was cleantexas steakhouseno exceptionbreakfast staffparking lotcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accessgreat place to stayvery nice hotelfresh fruitwe've stayed
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It's another good Hampton property. Very convenient to I-77; we checked in around 12:30 AM with little or no problem and were quickly in the room.

Next morning:

Fitness room: While there are no free weights --- one can use the weighted fitness balls. The exercise room is small and lacking, but fairly typical of Hampton properties --- so there are no complaints --- just making you aware.

Continental breakfast: You will experience a typical Hampton Inn continental breakfast. The staff does a great job of keeping the area stocked and clean considering the eating/cleanliness habits of some people.

While there are a multitude of places to stay --- we'll pick Hilton properties because we know what we are getting.

Room Tip: I don't know that there is a bad room --- have stayed at this hotel several times and have never notice any traffic noise from interstate 77 or route 460. Your upper floors are probably your business travelers -- so it may be best to choose one of them if at all possible.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Facilities were very good, breakfast was satisfying, pool was clean. Staff was unable to give directions even though I was in the local area, within one mile of the hotel. Manager was capable and patient even though I was obviously angry.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Princeton is the standard property, with the standard rooms. The location is great as it is near several restaurants and near the interstate. Our room preference location was honored, and when we had a problem with the room, we were promptly moved to another room. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Everything in the room was clean, and the property had a good overall experience. Evening cookies ran out early, but I guess the hotel was full. Coffee was always available and popcorn was fresh in the afternoon. The morning breakfast was OK, nothing special but it met our needs. The food bar was very clean, and that's important. The only negative for the property is that I thought the rate was a little expensive for the area, even with our advance booking. It was graduation weekend, and I guess the rates were higher everywhere. So, overall, a good place to stay for a night or even an extended period of time.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the parking lot, as they appear to be quiter than the rooms towards I77.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LakeIslandGirl
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The property was nice. The people were friendly. The room was great. I didn't try breakfast. The fitness center was very small and I truly would have appreciated some weights vice just the cardio equipment. Additionally, and I guess I'm coming to realize this is standard for Hampton :-( I really was disheartened about not having a small frig in my room. I have dietary restrictions so I carry food with me but even if I didn't, travelers sometimes have left overs they'd like to keep cold. I was supposed to stay for four nights but checked out after only one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2013

After seeing some of the reviews, I was a little hesitant in staying here, but glad we did. The room we had was by far the cleanest one out of all the Hampton Inn's we have stayed at. The breakfast was good and not too crowded, maybe because it was a Monday. The hotel in some ways is starting to show it's age a little, but cleanliness is more important to me than the age of a hotel. Will probably stay here again when visiting in town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple