Hampton Inn Princeton
$47
$45
$72
Eden Rock Motel(Princeton)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewspopcorn machinewithin walking distancecracker barrelwest virginiaroom was cleantexas steakhouseno exceptionbreakfast staffparking lotcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accessgreat place to stayvery nice hotelfresh fruitwe've stayed
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The property was nice. The people were friendly. The room was great. I didn't try breakfast. The fitness center was very small and I truly would have appreciated some weights vice just the cardio equipment. Additionally, and I guess I'm coming to realize this is standard for Hampton :-( I really was disheartened about not having a small frig in my room. I have dietary restrictions so I carry food with me but even if I didn't, travelers sometimes have left overs they'd like to keep cold. I was supposed to stay for four nights but checked out after only one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2013

After seeing some of the reviews, I was a little hesitant in staying here, but glad we did. The room we had was by far the cleanest one out of all the Hampton Inn's we have stayed at. The breakfast was good and not too crowded, maybe because it was a Monday. The hotel in some ways is starting to show it's age a little, but cleanliness is more important to me than the age of a hotel. Will probably stay here again when visiting in town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed here on Thursday May 24, 2013. When we walked in the smell of popcorn greeted us. The front staff were so helpful and friendly. Our room was lovely all done in dark wood, very warm and comfortable and very clean! We had a choice of four restaurants for dinner that we could walk to. This was our last night before heading home from Myrtle Beach. I would stay here again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed here on a Friday night, 5/17/13. Our room was definitely in need of an update. Moldy sink overflow, broken toilet tank, and the tub had been patched several times. Other areas were very nice and welcoming. Breakfast area and breakfast was great. Would stay here again, but would definitely let management know about the problems. This was an awards stay so didn't feel it would make any difference to complain.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We arrived to a very clean room, welcoming staff, and safe environment. The staff were quick to provide us with a pack and play for our baby and the pool was very clean. We will definitely stay here again if ever in Princeton, WVa again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton